Border Templates For Scrapbooking Five Things You Most Likely Didn’t Know About Border Templates For Scrapbooking
Sometimes alleged the Lunar New Year or Spring Festival, the Chinese New Year will be acclaimed on February 16. It’s a time to account ancestors, barbecue on acceptable foods, and accomplish fun projects with archetypal symbols!
What You’ll Need: Regular-size balloon, 9-oz. cardboard cup, bright tape, 2×12-inch cardstock, bright cardboard scraps/cardstock, ability glue, hot glue, confetti
What To Do:
1. Tie a bond on the close of the balloon. Cut off the top half.
2. Cut out the basal of the cup.
3. Stretch the airship aperture over the basal of the cup and band the bend in place. Set aside.
4. Cut a 10-inch-diameter amphitheater from the cardstock. Trim the edges to accomplish a dragon as shown.
5. Trace the top of the cardboard cup to accomplish a mouth, and cut out.
6. Cement on cardboard eyes, horns, nostrils, and more. Turn the cardboard over and hot-glue the top of the cup to the aback of the mouth.
7. Fill the aperture with armament and cull the askance airship end to absolution the fun “fire”!
Border Templates For Scrapbooking Five Things You Most Likely Didn’t Know About Border Templates For Scrapbooking – border templates for scrapbooking
| Delightful to help my personal website, in this particular moment I’m going to show you concerning keyword. And now, here is the initial photograph: